Take away all the technical complexities of hosting your business, focus on the growth with complete peace of mind.
We made a fast and stable configuration of the server for Multi-Vendor/CS-Cart on our hosting. If you want to add a new project or install another platform to the hosting, for example, Magento/WordPress or something else, this is also possible, just contact us.
We configure each project individually, based on business requirements
- 24/7 monitoring with incident response time ~15min (& SLA)
- Providing backups and extended (server, services, applications and security) monitoring
- Information security specialist who monitor all your projects to save the security of your projects and business
- DevOps specialists, who can help you with automating your development routine
- And a lot of other cases written here
- Read more in our blog
Also as well as:
- Centos 7(Centos 8) operating system with tuning and high-level security
- Fast NGINX web server + PHP-FPM/Apache
- PHP7+ with tuning
- MariaDB database with tuning
- Redis, APCU, etc.
- Optional: Route53, Amazon SES, Amazon RDS, CDN in CloudFront, etc.
We employ projects using automation which allows us to increase security, stability and perform automatic updates. Also, want to point out that we don’t have hosting provider. We are a full-stack team, which provides business solution for your websites taking care of a server and other technical stuff related to server administration and devops techniques.
Our unique performance tweaks guarantee nothing but the best!
- SSD-Based Hosting SSDs are 3 times faster, facilitating breathtaking performance and reduced page load times for your dynamic websites.
- Dedicated Environment All servers launched on Scalesta have dedicated resources. Contrary to the limitations of shared hosting, our dedicated environment allows you to maximize server and app performance.
- Redis Support Enabling Redis improves the performance of databases. Combined with Apache, Nginx, and Varnish get you unbeatable performance.
- PHP 7 Ready Servers All our server are PHP 7.x ready. PHP 7 is known to be significantly faster than its predecessor.
- Pre-configured PHP-FPM PHP-FPM dramatically speeds up your website and improves the loading times of your PHP environment with much faster processes.
- HTTP/2 Supported Servers Scalesta servers are HTTP/2 enabled which significantly increases the speed of communication between the web servers and clients.
Proactive Scalesta security practices keep all your servers safe and secure. Also, we have information security specialist in house who monitors and helps to keep safe all customers’ projects and websites.
- Free and Strong SSL Our built-in Let’s Encrypt SSL improves website security with a trusted certificate that fulfills all your HTTPS requirements for free.
- Dedicated Firewalls All Scalesta hosted servers are protected by OS-level firewalls that filter out malicious traffic and keep out the intruders.
- Regular Security Patching We perform regular OS patches and firmware upgrades on your server. This ensures a secure managed cloud server and avoids vulnerabilities.
24/7 Monitoring and Support¶
Scalesta offers around the clock server monitoring so you can have the peace of mind.
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring Your server is being monitored in real-time 24/7/365 and you get to see over 10 different notifications from the comfort of the MyCloud.
- Auto-Healing Managed Cloud Servers You don’t have to worry about your website crashing. Most of the issues within the server are resolved with auto-healing restarts.
You don’t have to wait in queues anymore to resolve your issues.
- Strong Knowledge Base A comprehensive information hub for our customers. If you need any help related to the platform, this should be your go-to resource.
- Managed Migrations You never have to worry about migrating your application to Scalesta. Tell us about your application, and we’ll move it in one piece.
- Troubleshooting Our Certified Engineers are expert bug hunters. If you face a server related issue, simply contact our team and let them do the trick.
- Automated Backups We make daily backups. You can even take a backup on demand.