Communication (inbound) email service¶
If you want to use your own domain name for email, we recommend using popular email services for business, as such services provide the following:
- Email address for your domain like email@example.com;
- Inbox, sent mail and big email storage space;
- Web and mobile applications for managing email;
- Security, spam protection and filters;
We don’t recommend using the cPanel or self-hosted mail servers. Moreover, providing an option to create own mailing server, control panels make the process complicated while not ensuring 100% stability and high delivery rate.
Being configured incorrectly, it can result in:
- Undelivered emails
- Unfiltered SPAM and getting regular emails in the SPAM folder
- Antivirus, Spam Filter, Staying Off Blacklists, Troubleshooting is Difficult, etc.
We recommend using trusted mailing systems like G Suite, Yahoo Mail, AWS WorkMail, Yandex Pdd (article).
|Amazon WorkMail||$4 mailbox/month|
|G Suite by Google||from $5 mailbox/month|
|Yahoo Mail for business||from $2 mailbox/month|
- Yandex.Mail for domain (360)
- Workspace (ex GSuite) by Google Cloud
- Amazon WorkMail